Thursday, March 8, 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012
Crowdfunding pulls together a group of people or community with the same vision towards a cause to raise fund for a project.
For example, you are starting a non-profit organization that aims to help stray dogs and cats then the better way to fund this project is by seeking support from animal lovers. It is best to come up with strategic plan template that explains the organization's mission and vision. It is also best to share your plans on how you are planning to use the money that will be raised. This way, people will be confident that their money is used for a good cause.
Here are 7 useful and effective crowdfunding tips:1. Identify your target audience - the very first thing that you should do is to identify your target audience. It is very important to present your project to the right people. Animal lovers and vegetarians will surely support a project about cats and dogs and filmmakers and actors will support a project about helping movie crews and staff. In other words, you should know the people who will show interest in your project.
2. You should plan ahead of time - it is very important to come up with concrete plan in advance. This way, you will be able to answer inquiries of people about your project.
3. Pitch your project with love and concern - to be able to gain support for your project, you need to pitch it and you should show love and concern. People should feel the genuine love and care that you have for this cause. You will be able to gain more support when they feel the sincerity in your pitch. You may not be a great speaker but if you speak from your heart then everything will fall into place.
4. Improve your presence in social media networks - you will be able to reach your target audience by improving your presence in different social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and tumblr. It is advisable to connect with them by posting stories, pictures and announcements. It would also be great to include your contact details so they can reach you for their support and donations.
5. Treat your crowdfunding like a campaign - it would be best to treat your crowdfunding like a campaign wherein you need to get the approval of your target audience.
6. Tell a great story - another effective crowdfunding tip that you could follow is telling a great story that will warm people's hearts. It is advisable to share to them some stories that you witnessed personally or probably the main reason why you supporting a particular cause.
7. Show results - it would be great to send updates to people who showed support for your project. You could send some pictures, thank you notes or video clips just to show gratitude to them.
The tips mentioned in this article will help you raise funds for a project that you believe in. Therefore, if you are planning to start a project or a non-profit organization supporting a good cause then you should consider the tips discussed in this article.
Mabel Miles likes to share information on crowdfunding tips and strategic plan template as well as a host of additional services.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6915731
Posted by diversebusiness